​​​​​​​​​Unclaimed funds held by the Treasurer's office

If you believe you have unclaimed funds held by the Treasurer’s office:

  1. Please click on List of Unclaimed Circuit Clerk Funds to see if your name appears.

  2. If your name is on the list, please print out the Unclaimed Funds Claim Form and complete in entirety.

  3. Mail completed form including copy of a valid photo I.D. proof of address, signature, and notary to the Kane County Treasurer, 719, S. Batavia Ave. Bldg A., Geneva, IL  60134.

  4. If the claim is for the Circuit Clerk, you must have a valid case number.  To obtain this case number, please go to the Circuit Clerk’s office at 540 S. Randall Rd, St. Charles, IL. (630) 232-3413.  There will be PC’s available for File library research.

For further assistance, please contact Carlos Mata at (630) 444-1061.